Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 250g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Digestive biscuits (you can use ginger nuts as an alternative flavour, but you may need more if they are smaller than digestives)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- A 6 space muffin tray - I find the silicone, ones are the best, or lose bottom as these are easier to get the finished cheesecakes out
- Preheat oven
- Beat together the cram cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light in colour and creamy in texture
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuit mix into muffin tray, push down to compact the biscuit
- Top with the cheesecake mixture
- Back for around 20 minutes, until they just start to crack across the top
- Cool in the tray for 10mins before placing on a wire rack to cool
- Top with a few mini eggs
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
You cannot beat this classic carrot cake recipe...
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!