Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 250g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Digestive biscuits (you can use ginger nuts as an alternative flavour, but you may need more if they are smaller than digestives)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- A 6 space muffin tray - I find the silicone, ones are the best, or lose bottom as these are easier to get the finished cheesecakes out
- Preheat oven
- Beat together the cram cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light in colour and creamy in texture
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuit mix into muffin tray, push down to compact the biscuit
- Top with the cheesecake mixture
- Back for around 20 minutes, until they just start to crack across the top
- Cool in the tray for 10mins before placing on a wire rack to cool
- Top with a few mini eggs
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn't love these-and so easy for the kids to make!
enjoy... Easter Cookies
Clairey Fairy Cakes shares their recipe for Easter Cookies
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here