Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 250g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Digestive biscuits (you can use ginger nuts as an alternative flavour, but you may need more if they are smaller than digestives)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- A 6 space muffin tray - I find the silicone, ones are the best, or lose bottom as these are easier to get the finished cheesecakes out
- Preheat oven
- Beat together the cram cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light in colour and creamy in texture
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuit mix into muffin tray, push down to compact the biscuit
- Top with the cheesecake mixture
- Back for around 20 minutes, until they just start to crack across the top
- Cool in the tray for 10mins before placing on a wire rack to cool
- Top with a few mini eggs
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn't love these-and so easy for the kids to make!
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!