Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 250g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Digestive biscuits (you can use ginger nuts as an alternative flavour, but you may need more if they are smaller than digestives)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- A 6 space muffin tray - I find the silicone, ones are the best, or lose bottom as these are easier to get the finished cheesecakes out
- Preheat oven
- Beat together the cram cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light in colour and creamy in texture
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuit mix into muffin tray, push down to compact the biscuit
- Top with the cheesecake mixture
- Back for around 20 minutes, until they just start to crack across the top
- Cool in the tray for 10mins before placing on a wire rack to cool
- Top with a few mini eggs
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!