Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 250g Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Digestive biscuits (you can use ginger nuts as an alternative flavour, but you may need more if they are smaller than digestives)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 Bag Mini Eggs
- A 6 space muffin tray - I find the silicone, ones are the best, or lose bottom as these are easier to get the finished cheesecakes out
- Preheat oven
- Beat together the cram cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light in colour and creamy in texture
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Place the crushed biscuit mix into muffin tray, push down to compact the biscuit
- Top with the cheesecake mixture
- Back for around 20 minutes, until they just start to crack across the top
- Cool in the tray for 10mins before placing on a wire rack to cool
- Top with a few mini eggs
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn't love these-and so easy for the kids to make!
enjoy... Easter Cookies
Clairey Fairy Cakes shares their recipe for Easter Cookies
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!