Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
12minutes cooking time
- 500g Plain Flour
- 250g Margarine
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate spread or melted chocolate (you could make some biscuits white, milk and dark)
- Rub together (use fingers or a food processor) the Sugar, Flour and Margarine
- Add the Milk and Vanilla
- Combine to make a dough (chilling this dough is possible but not necessary)
- Roll out the dough (5mm thick)
- Cut out 30 biscuits
- Put 15 aside, with the second 15 cut out the Easter shape. If you have enough leftover dough make a few more biscuits
- Cook on a lined baking tray for 12-15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Once completely cold spread chocolate onto all of the whole biscuits and place a cut-out biscuit on top
Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
These individual cheesecakes are very sweet and so easy to make...
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!