Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
12minutes cooking time
- 500g Plain Flour
- 250g Margarine
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate spread or melted chocolate (you could make some biscuits white, milk and dark)
- Rub together (use fingers or a food processor) the Sugar, Flour and Margarine
- Add the Milk and Vanilla
- Combine to make a dough (chilling this dough is possible but not necessary)
- Roll out the dough (5mm thick)
- Cut out 30 biscuits
- Put 15 aside, with the second 15 cut out the Easter shape. If you have enough leftover dough make a few more biscuits
- Cook on a lined baking tray for 12-15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Once completely cold spread chocolate onto all of the whole biscuits and place a cut-out biscuit on top
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn't love these-and so easy for the kids to make!
enjoy... Easter Cookies
Clairey Fairy Cakes shares their recipe for Easter Cookies
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!