Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
12minutes cooking time
- 500g Plain Flour
- 250g Margarine
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate spread or melted chocolate (you could make some biscuits white, milk and dark)
- Rub together (use fingers or a food processor) the Sugar, Flour and Margarine
- Add the Milk and Vanilla
- Combine to make a dough (chilling this dough is possible but not necessary)
- Roll out the dough (5mm thick)
- Cut out 30 biscuits
- Put 15 aside, with the second 15 cut out the Easter shape. If you have enough leftover dough make a few more biscuits
- Cook on a lined baking tray for 12-15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Once completely cold spread chocolate onto all of the whole biscuits and place a cut-out biscuit on top
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
You cannot beat this classic carrot cake recipe...
Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
These individual cheesecakes are very sweet and so easy to make...
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!