Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
12minutes cooking time
- 500g Plain Flour
- 250g Margarine
- 140g Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate spread or melted chocolate (you could make some biscuits white, milk and dark)
- Rub together (use fingers or a food processor) the Sugar, Flour and Margarine
- Add the Milk and Vanilla
- Combine to make a dough (chilling this dough is possible but not necessary)
- Roll out the dough (5mm thick)
- Cut out 30 biscuits
- Put 15 aside, with the second 15 cut out the Easter shape. If you have enough leftover dough make a few more biscuits
- Cook on a lined baking tray for 12-15 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Once completely cold spread chocolate onto all of the whole biscuits and place a cut-out biscuit on top
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn't love these-and so easy for the kids to make!
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!