Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- Chocolate (I always use milk chocolate but you could use any chocolate)
- Shredded Wheat, Rice Crispies or Cornflakes
- Mini Eggs
- Cake Cases
- If using shredded wheat break it up
- Melt the chocolate. An adult will need to help with this. You can either melt in the microwave, cook for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time as it can burn quickly. Or you can melt in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Put the cereal of your choice into the melted chocolate and stir
- Put a spoonful (or 2!) into each cake case
- Add a couple of Mini Eggs on top for decoration
Share with friends and family! Yummy!
You could add raisins, mashmallows in the mixture too!
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
You cannot beat this classic carrot cake recipe...
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Delve into Durham
Delve into Durham's amazing history with a break in 2018 and see the past come to life at award winning attractions and events. Don't miss the Bodies of Evidence exhibition at Palace Green Library or visit the majestic Durham Cathedral. Take a tour of Medieval Raby Castle, or visit the magnificent Bowes Museum. You could even take a tram ride!
Pets at Home
Head down to your local Pets at Home store during the summer holidays for a fantastic My Pet Pals activity workshop! Our My Pet Pals workshops help to teach children how rewarding pets can be and how to care for them responsibly. There's a truly hands-on approach to pet care, as well as loads of goodies..and the best bit is, it's all FREE! Book now