Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- Chocolate (I always use milk chocolate but you could use any chocolate)
- Shredded Wheat, Rice Crispies or Cornflakes
- Mini Eggs
- Cake Cases
- If using shredded wheat break it up
- Melt the chocolate. An adult will need to help with this. You can either melt in the microwave, cook for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time as it can burn quickly. Or you can melt in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Put the cereal of your choice into the melted chocolate and stir
- Put a spoonful (or 2!) into each cake case
- Add a couple of Mini Eggs on top for decoration
Share with friends and family! Yummy!
You could add raisins, mashmallows in the mixture too!
Easter egg fairy cakes
Delicious Easter egg fairy cakes, suitable for freezing so can be made in advance.
You cannot beat this classic carrot cake recipe...
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!