Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- Chocolate (I always use milk chocolate but you could use any chocolate)
- Shredded Wheat, Rice Crispies or Cornflakes
- Mini Eggs
- Cake Cases
- If using shredded wheat break it up
- Melt the chocolate. An adult will need to help with this. You can either melt in the microwave, cook for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time as it can burn quickly. Or you can melt in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Put the cereal of your choice into the melted chocolate and stir
- Put a spoonful (or 2!) into each cake case
- Add a couple of Mini Eggs on top for decoration
Share with friends and family! Yummy!
You could add raisins, mashmallows in the mixture too!
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Chocolate Rabbit Biscuits for Easter
These cute little biscuits don't just have to be rabbits...
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.