Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- Chocolate (I always use milk chocolate but you could use any chocolate)
- Shredded Wheat, Rice Crispies or Cornflakes
- Mini Eggs
- Cake Cases
- If using shredded wheat break it up
- Melt the chocolate. An adult will need to help with this. You can either melt in the microwave, cook for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time as it can burn quickly. Or you can melt in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Put the cereal of your choice into the melted chocolate and stir
- Put a spoonful (or 2!) into each cake case
- Add a couple of Mini Eggs on top for decoration
Share with friends and family! Yummy!
You could add raisins, mashmallows in the mixture too!
Cream cheese Easter biscuits
These Easter biscuits are delicious iced or un-iced.
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Hot Cross Buns
I have always bought hot cross buns-not anymore-so tasty!
Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
These individual cheesecakes are very sweet and so easy to make...
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!