- 250 ml Milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Icecream
- Handful of fruit (this depends what flavour your children like) When I was little Mum used to make banana milkshakes with the bananas that were too black for anyone else to eat! Any berries-strawberrries, raspberries or blueberries would work great. You could try mango, peach, or anything else that takes your fancy!
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or extract
- To sweeten you can use milkshake powder, honey or even a little coconut milk or cream.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw and an umbrella!
Your children can help make them and they will love drinking them! A perfect drink for children on a hot summers day is a delicious milkshake - it is also a chance to get some fruit into them!
In the colder months, especially after a lovely family walk a hot chocolate warms the soul!
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!