- 250 ml Milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Icecream
- Handful of fruit (this depends what flavour your children like) When I was little Mum used to make banana milkshakes with the bananas that were too black for anyone else to eat! Any berries-strawberrries, raspberries or blueberries would work great. You could try mango, peach, or anything else that takes your fancy!
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or extract
- To sweeten you can use milkshake powder, honey or even a little coconut milk or cream.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, add a straw and an umbrella!
Your children can help make them and they will love drinking them! A perfect drink for children on a hot summers day is a delicious milkshake - it is also a chance to get some fruit into them!
In the colder months, especially after a lovely family walk a hot chocolate warms the soul!
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle