Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Christmas Marshmallow Lollies
Perfect for children of any age to make and give to friends.
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake-perfect for Christmas
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
These are so simple but very effective and VERY cute!
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here