Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Capture winter and Christmas perfectly with these little fellows.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These are so cute, the children can help with every stage so a fun holiday or weekend activity
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Go Ape Competition
Join the Adventure - Imagine going into school and telling your class you have just won them ALL a trip to Go Ape! What a great treat for 2017 that would be. We have teamed up with the lovely people over at award winning Go Ape to give 4 classes the chance of winning a class trip to a Go Ape venue. Live Life more adventuously - our challenge to you