Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? If you fancy a bit of a change to the usual vegan and vegetarian meals then try this tasty starter-one of a selection of recipes from Karin Ridgers.
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
Try these very easy, yet delicious mince pies-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here