Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake-perfect for Christmas
Christmas Jelly Pot
Tasty and very effective. Grown up looking pudding for kids.
I love these cute snowmen cupcakes-why not give them a try!
Easy, yet delicious-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Join Explore Learning and save £50
Since 2001 over 200,000 children have excelled academically, reached their potential and achieved the best possible results with Explore Learning. Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!