Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Christmas Jelly Pot
Tasty and very effective. Grown up looking pudding for kids.
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
Have you ever thought of making miniature Christmas Cupcakes?
With Father's Day coming up this month we should celebrate the special 'Dad' figures in our lives...in our article we have given you a few ideas for days out and activities that you and your Dad can do together to have fun and build a great relationship - spoil him and make memories for you all as a family! Click here to find out more...
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!