Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? If you fancy a bit of a change to the usual vegan and vegetarian meals then try this tasty starter-one of a selection of recipes from Karin Ridgers.
Have you ever thought of making miniature Christmas Cupcakes?
A tasty treat or a lovely gift perfect for Christmas.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These are so cute, the children can help with every stage so a fun holiday or weekend activity
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!