Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
I love these cute snowmen cupcakes-why not give them a try!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Christmas dinner leftover recipe
South Asian Turkey Wraps. Great quick meals after Xmas.
Try these very easy, yet delicious mince pies-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Delve into Durham
Delve into Durham's amazing history with a break in 2018 and see the past come to life at award winning attractions and events. Don't miss the Bodies of Evidence exhibition at Palace Green Library or visit the majestic Durham Cathedral. Take a tour of Medieval Raby Castle, or visit the magnificent Bowes Museum. You could even take a tram ride!
Pets at Home
Head down to your local Pets at Home store during the summer holidays for a fantastic My Pet Pals activity workshop! Our My Pet Pals workshops help to teach children how rewarding pets can be and how to care for them responsibly. There's a truly hands-on approach to pet care, as well as loads of goodies..and the best bit is, it's all FREE! Book now