Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Capture winter and Christmas perfectly with these little fellows.
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake-perfect for Christmas
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here