Giant Chocolate Buttons
- 100g (4oz) each of milk, dark and white chocolate, melted
- Decorations such as hundreds and thousands, edible sand etc
- On three large sheets of greaseproof paper, draw around a glass with a pencil to make big button shapes.
- Turn the paper over and spoon a blob of melted chocolate into the middle of each circle.
- Use a clean paintbrush to spread the chocolate out.
- Decorate each button, then leave to cool and set.
- Carefully peel off the paper and place in a gift bag or box.
Dorset Mummy Writes
I'm Rochelle and I write a blog - Dorset Mummy Writes.
This blog came about in part so I could keep up my journalistic skills and write regularly but also so I could talk about the area where I live, my life as a mummy here and how the two hopefully work so well together.
On top of that, I'm also working to establish myself as a copywriter and proofreader so life is fun, but pretty hectic!
Try these very easy, yet delicious mince pies-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
These are so cute, the children can help with every stage so a fun holiday or weekend activity
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Your Mum will LOVE receiving something homemade from you this Mothering Sunday...take a look at our ideas here and make something extra special that can be treasured for years to come - from a homemade bunch of flowers (maybe placed on a tray of breakfast in bed, to a beautifully crafted photo frame with the children's faces smiling back at her...