Christmas Tree Cupcakes
15minutes cooking time
- Cupcakes (use this RECIPE)
- Sugar Balls
- Sweet Stars or plastic Stars on Sticks
- 140g Butter, softened
- 280g Icing Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- few drops of Green Food Colouring
- Icing bag and nozzle
- Beat the softened butter and add half of the icing sugar, mixing until smooth
- Add the rest of the icing sugar and 1 tbsp Milk, beat until smooth
- Add a couple of drops of food colouring and mix well
- Once cooled pipe the green buttercream onto the cakes working up into a cone 'tree' shape
- Push sugar balls into the icing.
- Add a star
- To make even prettier you could sprinkle edible glitter over the tree.
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? If you fancy a bit of a change to the usual vegan and vegetarian meals then try this tasty starter-one of a selection of recipes from Karin Ridgers.
Christmas Cookies are the perfect homemade present from children.
Christmas Jelly Pot
Tasty and very effective. Grown up looking pudding for kids.
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here