Christmas Tree Cupcakes
15minutes cooking time
- Cupcakes (use this RECIPE)
- Sugar Balls
- Sweet Stars or plastic Stars on Sticks
- 140g Butter, softened
- 280g Icing Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- few drops of Green Food Colouring
- Icing bag and nozzle
- Beat the softened butter and add half of the icing sugar, mixing until smooth
- Add the rest of the icing sugar and 1 tbsp Milk, beat until smooth
- Add a couple of drops of food colouring and mix well
- Once cooled pipe the green buttercream onto the cakes working up into a cone 'tree' shape
- Push sugar balls into the icing.
- Add a star
- To make even prettier you could sprinkle edible glitter over the tree.
Christmas Cookies are the perfect homemade present from children.
Giant Chocolate Buttons
Everyone loves chocolate buttons so how about these yummy giant chocolate buttons as a gift, to yourself or someone else!
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
These are so simple but very effective and VERY cute!
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here