Christmas Tree Cake Pop
- A round cake of your choice - chocolate, sponge or brownies work well
- Green icing or white chocolate melted and coloured green
- Round sweets such as Smarties or M&M's
- Lolly pop sticks
- Cut the cake into 8 equal triangles (see diagram below)
- Push a lolly pop stick into the 'bottom' of each 'tree'
- Using a piping bag (or small freezer bag with a small corner cut off) to pipe the green in zig zags
- Stick the sweets on with more green icing/chocolate
- Leave so the icing/chocolate can dry
You could also use brownies, shortbread or even pizza...any round food that you can cut into triangles! (Just make sure you decorate the pizza with pesto or similar and savoury toppings, not sweets!
Beautiful, large, rich fruit cake-perfect for Christmas
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
I love these cute snowmen cupcakes-why not give them a try!
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!