Christmas Marshmallow Lollies
5minutes cooking time
- Marshmallows - as many as you want - one 150g bag contains about 12 marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate
- Candy Canes
- Wooden sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or Bain-Marie (adults to assist)
- Stick a candy cane or wooden stick into each marshmallow (I use sticks as my girls don't like candy canes)
- Holding the cane or stick dip half the marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
- Next dip the chocolate covered marshmallow into sprinkles or sprinkle them on yourself
- Leave to set
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? If you fancy a bit of a change to the usual vegan and vegetarian meals then try this tasty starter-one of a selection of recipes from Karin Ridgers.
Easy, yet delicious-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Christmas dinner leftover recipe
South Asian Turkey Wraps. Great quick meals after Xmas.
I love these cute snowmen cupcakes-why not give them a try!
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here