Christmas Marshmallow Lollies
5minutes cooking time
- Marshmallows - as many as you want - one 150g bag contains about 12 marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate
- Candy Canes
- Wooden sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or Bain-Marie (adults to assist)
- Stick a candy cane or wooden stick into each marshmallow (I use sticks as my girls don't like candy canes)
- Holding the cane or stick dip half the marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
- Next dip the chocolate covered marshmallow into sprinkles or sprinkle them on yourself
- Leave to set
I love these cute snowmen cupcakes-why not give them a try!
These are so simple but very effective and VERY cute!
I love making cookie decorations in the lead up to Christmas
Christmas Tree Cake Pop
These are really simple and so much fun for the kids!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.