Christmas Marshmallow Lollies
5minutes cooking time
- Marshmallows - as many as you want - one 150g bag contains about 12 marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate
- Candy Canes
- Wooden sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or Bain-Marie (adults to assist)
- Stick a candy cane or wooden stick into each marshmallow (I use sticks as my girls don't like candy canes)
- Holding the cane or stick dip half the marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
- Next dip the chocolate covered marshmallow into sprinkles or sprinkle them on yourself
- Leave to set
Christmas Cookies are the perfect homemade present from children.
Easy, yet delicious-certain to make you feel Christmassy!
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? If you fancy a bit of a change to the usual vegan and vegetarian meals then try this tasty starter-one of a selection of recipes from Karin Ridgers.
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here