Christmas dinner leftover recipe
3minutes cooking time
- Olive oil
- 220g leftover cooked turkey, preferably brown meat
- 1 lime
- 40ml tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- tortilla Wraps
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30g fresh ginger
- Sea salt to taste
- 30 ml veg oil
- ¼ of a small bunch of fresh Coriander
- ¼ of a small bunch of fresh Thai basil
- ¼ a small bunch of bunch of Mint
- ¼ red cabbage
- 140g of Lebanese cucumber
- 20 ml virgin olive oil
- Sesame oil
- 30ml soy sauce
- 20ml malt vinegar
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan, add olive oil. Roughly shred and add the turkey skin for 4 to 5 minutes, Grate in the lime zest and stir in the chili sauce, then reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp and slightly caramelized.
- Peel and add the garlic and most of the ginger to food blender with salt, veg oil. Juice from the lime, and blend to a smooth past
- Then pick in the coriander mint and basil leaves and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Shred or ruffle chop cabbage, cucumber add the olive and sesame seed oil with the soy and malt vinegar
- Layer the sandwich with the turkey and cabbage mix with the dressing
Christmas Cookies, the perfect homemade gift from children
Christmas Bubble and Squeak
A Christmas tradition with a Kalettes® twist
Bored of Nut Loaf at Christmas? Give this a try instead...
Giant Chocolate Buttons
Giant chocolate buttons a gift, to yourself or someone else!
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!