Mrs Bagshaws Wartime Treacle Cake
70minutes cooking time
- 2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Cup of Raisins and / Sultanas
- 4oz chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp Black Treacle
- 1 Cup Milk
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together
- Make a well in the middle
- Add the milk and treacle gradually, mixing well
- Pour into a lined loaf tin
- Cook for about 1 hour 10mins
Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Moist, gooey, delicious tray bake
Try these tasty rainbow cookies with the children-loads of fun in making and eating!
A nod to St Patrick's Day, a delicious Guinness cake!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!