Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 16 tsp Nutella
- 75 Unsalted Butter
- 175g Icing Sugar
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 5ml Milk or Water
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and light
- beat in the eggs and 1 spoonful of flour
- fold in the remaining flour and cocoa powder
- Put a small tsp of mixture into each case
- add a tsp of Nutella (or other chocolate spread) on top of each cake and top that with the remaining mixture
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins
- Beat the butter until soft
- Sift in the icing sugar
- Mix in the water or milk to make it fluffy
- Sift in the cocoa powder
- Pipe or spread onto cakes
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired
Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
A twist on Eton Mess - cupcakes instead of a pudding-very tasty!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
A fool proof recipe that the whole family will love to eat!
Campfire Chocolate Orange Brownies
Next time you have a campfire going, get the kids involved in making these lovely chocolate orange brownies. Not only are they really easy to make, but they're great to eat too!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!