Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 16 tsp Nutella
- 75 Unsalted Butter
- 175g Icing Sugar
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 5ml Milk or Water
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and light
- beat in the eggs and 1 spoonful of flour
- fold in the remaining flour and cocoa powder
- Put a small tsp of mixture into each case
- add a tsp of Nutella (or other chocolate spread) on top of each cake and top that with the remaining mixture
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins
- Beat the butter until soft
- Sift in the icing sugar
- Mix in the water or milk to make it fluffy
- Sift in the cocoa powder
- Pipe or spread onto cakes
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious warm, and perfect with a glass of milk!!
We love these-store in a tupperware they last for ages (if they don't get eaten!!)
This is a great treat for bonfire night - fill your pockets and enjoy whilst wrapped up watching the fireworks!
So simple, and the kids LOVE it!
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!