Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 16 tsp Nutella
- 75 Unsalted Butter
- 175g Icing Sugar
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 5ml Milk or Water
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and light
- beat in the eggs and 1 spoonful of flour
- fold in the remaining flour and cocoa powder
- Put a small tsp of mixture into each case
- add a tsp of Nutella (or other chocolate spread) on top of each cake and top that with the remaining mixture
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins
- Beat the butter until soft
- Sift in the icing sugar
- Mix in the water or milk to make it fluffy
- Sift in the cocoa powder
- Pipe or spread onto cakes
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired
Send your children to school with a Valentine's treat to brighten up their day!
Try these tasty breakfast scones to liven up your morning!
Toffee Apple Cupcakes
We have a yummy recipe for you to try at home with your children!
A fool proof recipe that the whole family will love to eat!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!