Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 16 tsp Nutella
- 75 Unsalted Butter
- 175g Icing Sugar
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 5ml Milk or Water
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and light
- beat in the eggs and 1 spoonful of flour
- fold in the remaining flour and cocoa powder
- Put a small tsp of mixture into each case
- add a tsp of Nutella (or other chocolate spread) on top of each cake and top that with the remaining mixture
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins
- Beat the butter until soft
- Sift in the icing sugar
- Mix in the water or milk to make it fluffy
- Sift in the cocoa powder
- Pipe or spread onto cakes
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired
Mrs Bagshaws Wartime Treacle Cake
Delicious anytime of the year but great for autumn and bonfire night
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Another tasty cupcake recipe!
Autumn Apple Cake
A delicious gooey apple and raisin cake, sandwiched with apple jam and apple butter cream - if, like us, you have a surfeit of apples, make your own apple jam!
This is a great treat for bonfire night - fill your pockets and enjoy whilst wrapped up watching the fireworks!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!