Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
20minutes cooking time
- 110g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 16 tsp Nutella
- 75 Unsalted Butter
- 175g Icing Sugar
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 5ml Milk or Water
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and light
- beat in the eggs and 1 spoonful of flour
- fold in the remaining flour and cocoa powder
- Put a small tsp of mixture into each case
- add a tsp of Nutella (or other chocolate spread) on top of each cake and top that with the remaining mixture
- Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20mins
- Beat the butter until soft
- Sift in the icing sugar
- Mix in the water or milk to make it fluffy
- Sift in the cocoa powder
- Pipe or spread onto cakes
- Decorate with sprinkles if desired
Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Moist, gooey, delicious tray bake
Very Cheesy Nibbles
These are sooo easy to make, and simply delicious!
Royal icing sets hard and is a great way to decorate biscuits.
Toffee Apple Cupcakes
We have a yummy recipe for you to try at home with your children!
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!