Chicken Caesar Salad
5minutes cooking time
For the Croutons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 slice thick white bread (crusts trimmed), chopped into small cubes
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/8 tsp Dijon mustard
- Few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- Few drops of Tabasco
- 125g diced cooked chicken
- ½ head romaine lettuce, sliced or torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan and add the cubes of bread.
- Fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients. Ã
- Mix together the chicken and lettuce and toss with mot of the dressing.
- Pack the grated parmesan and the croutons in a separate plastic container for your child to scatter over the salad at lunchtime.
Annabel Karmel MBE
Mother of three Annabel Karmel continues to reign as the UK's No.1 children's cookery author, best-selling international author, and a leading expert on devising delicious, nutritious meals for babies, children and families.
Since launching with The Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner 25 years ago â a book which has become the 2nd best-selling non-fiction hardback of all time - Annabel has written 43 books selling over four million copies worldwide.
Coupled with a vast digital following, recipe apps, cookbook-inspired supermarket food ranges and menus in some of the world's top leisure resorts and hotels, Annabel has become a leading pillar for parents who want to give their growing family the very best start in life. Because of this she was awarded an MBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours for her outstanding work in the field of child nutrition in 2006.
Whilst remaining a regular media commentator on children's food issues, Annabel is recognised as one of the UK's leading female entrepreneurs, becoming an inspirational role model for other rising stars, business start-ups, women in business and parents returning to work.
A firm favourite, a great way to get kids to eat veggies
Baked Potato Mice
These baked potato mice are almost too gorgeous to eat! A great way to get fussy eaters interested in eating baked potatoes.
'Eat Your Greens' Puree
A new autumn baby puree from Annabel Karmel
A gorgeous Light and fluffy summer pudding
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.