KHVIII Holiday Clubs for all
During the school holidays (half terms and each of the three main school vacations) the School runs a Playclub for children aged 3-7 and a Sports Activities club for children aged 8-11. The 3-7 clubs take place at the Swallows Campus; Holiday clubs for children aged 8-11 can take place at Swallows, and the Senior School (in the summer).
Holiday clubs play an important part in the lives of some pupils at the School and for children who are not members of the School but live in the Coventry area. Holiday clubs run each day from 8.00 a.m. until 5.30 p.m. Details of the programme for each holiday are available in advance from the School office (Hales or Swallows). Holiday clubs are charged for on a daily basis and are extremely popular with children. The School is aware that school holidays can cause significant difficulties for families where both parents work and the aim is to always provide care for children when parents need to work. We do not, however, cover weekends or bank holidays.
- All lead staff in Play Club are qualified to NVQ Level 3 standards and have many years' experience in the field.
- In Sports Activities Club, senior staff will be suitably qualified and have many years' experience in a wide range of sporting activities.
- Children should arrive no later than 9.15am.
- We ask that parents and carers are prompt when collecting their child or children at the end of the day, either 16.30 or 17.30.
- Parents and carers must sign their child or children in and out of Holiday Club.
- If your child is to be collected by a different adult, please inform the member of staff when signing them in. If the person has not collected before, a password will be issued.
- Fire Evacuation Drill will take place during each Holiday Club.
- All activities and practical experiences will be fully supervised.
- Children who attend Nursery will not take part in swimming activities.
- Parents of children who have special needs should advise the School of these needs at least 10 working days prior to their child attending so that representatives of the school can discuss requirements and suitable support can be put in place. Parents of children who require 1:1 support will be charged extra.
- Parent/carers must inform staff each day if children are not attending Holiday club for any reason.
- In accordance with our Holiday Club policies, children who have been sick or had diarrhoea should not attend Holiday Club until at least 48 hours after their last bout.
Holiday Clubs Charges
Holiday Club Day (08.00 - 16.30) - £25.00
Holiday Club Day & Aftercare (08.00 - 17:30) - £30.00
Additional charge made for every 10 minutes beyond 17:30 - £10.00
Registration Forms and Full payment must be made prior to the first day of the Holiday Club.
Ways to Pay
Cash – no longer accepted
Cheque - made payable to Coventry School Foundation.
Childcare vouchers - may be used as full or part payment of charges. (When using vouchers, booking must be made at least one week prior to the start of the holiday.)
Credit/Debit card – Please complete a ‘card payment form’.
We are known as Bright Futures Nursery with most voucher providers.
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!