Hall Hill Farm
An Award Winning Farm Attraction in Co Durham
Come and visit our Award Winning Farm
Set in the beautiful rolling hills of County Durham, Hall Hill Farm is an award winning mixed farm of 290 hectares - a great day out for children and schools with loads of great things to do and see.
Lots of indoor & outdoor activities to enjoy including:
- Indoor Playbarn
- Outdoor Playground
- Tractor & Trailer Rides
- Lamb Feeding
- Rabbits, Guinea Pigs & Chicks to hold
- Puppet Shows
- Donkey Rides
- Barrel Train Rides
- Cafe & Shop
- Try your golf skills on the Wonky Donkey Crazy Golf!
Seasonal Special events including Lambing Time, Mothers Day, Easter, Sheep Shearing, Fathers Day, Halloween and Christmas.
For latest details and prices visit the Hall Hill Farm website
School and Group Visits
Are welcome by prior arrangement from March to December.
Hall Hill Farm was the first farm in the North East to have been inspected as suitable and safe for school visits, by the Countryside Educational Visits Accreditation Scheme, (CEVAS). The farm also has received the Learning outside the classroom accreditation.
- Accreditation Schemes (CEVAS) and (Lotc).
- Puppet shows at weekends and school holidays
- We welcome Group Visits, and have heated picnic barns available, and an outdoor picnic areas.
- Guided tour available
- Picnic and play area, including an adventure playground and noah's ark
- FREE farm trailer ride and animal feed.