Roller Disco Party at Adventure Valley, Durham
The Roller Disco Party at Adventure Valley, Durham
‘Get ya skates on’ and party!
Exclusive use of the Roller Disco for 1 hour including skates, wrist guards and helmets. Plus, all of the standard party perks!
Minimum Numbers: 10 paying children
P.S. Did you know our Roller Disco is available for evening hire? From 5pm-6.30pm or 6pm-7.30pm you can enjoy exclusive use of the Roller Disco, with skates, wrist guards and helmets included, for a flat rate of £175!
For latest prices & availability please call 0191 386 8291
The Roller Disco Party is just one of One of Eight Fabulous Choices of Party at Adventure Valley.
Other Party Options include:
- Unicorn Tea Party
- Toddlers Teddy Bears Picnic
- Play Party
- VIP Farmyard Party
- Hosted Play Party
- Movie & Popcorn Party
- Football Party
For more information visit https://www.adventurevalley.co.uk/parties/
All of our parties include the following:
- A dedicated party host who will ensure all the partygoers have a great time and experience what Adventure Valley has to offer!
- A themed party cabin exclusively for 2 hours but the party child and all of their friends can spend the WHOLE DAY at Adventure Valley from 10am until 5pm!
- Kids Party Buffet which includes pizza, chicken nuggets, chips and sauces, followed by ice cream for dessert. Unlimited water and squash is served throughout the 2 hours party time.
- The birthday child gets 2 free adults admitted to Adventure Valley.
- Party bag of goodies.
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.