Roller Disco Party at Adventure Valley, Durham
The Roller Disco Party at Adventure Valley, Durham
‘Get ya skates on’ and party!
Exclusive use of the Roller Disco for 1 hour including skates, wrist guards and helmets. Plus, all of the standard party perks!
Minimum Numbers: 10 paying children
P.S. Did you know our Roller Disco is available for evening hire? From 5pm-6.30pm or 6pm-7.30pm you can enjoy exclusive use of the Roller Disco, with skates, wrist guards and helmets included, for a flat rate of £175!
For latest prices & availability please call 0191 386 8291
The Roller Disco Party is just one of One of Eight Fabulous Choices of Party at Adventure Valley.
Other Party Options include:
- Unicorn Tea Party
- Toddlers Teddy Bears Picnic
- Play Party
- VIP Farmyard Party
- Hosted Play Party
- Movie & Popcorn Party
- Football Party
For more information visit https://www.adventurevalley.co.uk/parties/
All of our parties include the following:
- A dedicated party host who will ensure all the partygoers have a great time and experience what Adventure Valley has to offer!
- A themed party cabin exclusively for 2 hours but the party child and all of their friends can spend the WHOLE DAY at Adventure Valley from 10am until 5pm!
- Kids Party Buffet which includes pizza, chicken nuggets, chips and sauces, followed by ice cream for dessert. Unlimited water and squash is served throughout the 2 hours party time.
- The birthday child gets 2 free adults admitted to Adventure Valley.
- Party bag of goodies.
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!