The Geronimo festivals are unlike any other family event in Britain and offer something for both seasoned and newbie festival-goers. What sets Geronimo apart from other festivals is not only the unrivalled value for money the event offers families of all sizes, but also the sheer number of unique attractions to enjoy. The ticket price includes entry as well as all activities and attractions within the venue (with the exception of the Victorian Fun Fair).
Geronimo North takes place in the magnificent grounds of the Arley Hall Estate set in beautiful Cheshire countryside between 25th – 28th May, whilst Geronimo South will be held at the iconic Knebworth House Estate in Hertfordshire on 30th June – 1st July, both venues have easy access from all major routes across Britain. Relax and enjoy the simple things in life with the people who are most important to you. Geronimo Festivals are the place to create magical memories for your children.
There are many different areas across the sites all with something for every member of the family to enjoy – whatever their age!
The brainchild of father of seven, Simon Goldman, Geronimo aims to bring everything you ever look for in a fun family day out in one massive venue.
Simon says: ‘As a large family, we were always on the lookout for festivals and days out to keep every one of our children entertained. With varying ages, it was difficult to find somewhere that offered just that and so my wife and I decided to take all the elements we had enjoyed from our best family excursions and bring them all together; and so Geronimo was born! There are no hidden extras and what you see is what you get, and we hope that is a lot of amazing memories to treasure’.
Without doubt one of the most popular zones of any Geronimo Festival is the Main Stage. 2018 will see some of children’s TV royalty take to the stage to entertain the including the one and only Justin Fletcher (see www.geronimofest.com for specific dates). Supremely popular with little ones and their parents, Justin is Children’s TV megastar! We also have the fabulous Mr Bloom as well as the team from Swashbuckle, Andy Day and the Odd Socks, Alex Winter and Katy Ashworth. You can find an up to date list at www.geronimofest.com
Dubbed ‘Glastonbury for Kids’, Geronimo has something for every member of the family whatever their age; and we haven’t forgotten the adults either! At our Arley Hall festival, Bathing under the Sky are providing excellent spa facilities and we have also provided a crèche so that parents can have some “me time”.
Geronimo Festival really is a children’s festival like no other and Raring2go! has teamed up with the lovely team at Geronimo to offer one lucky family the chance to win a family pass for up to four people for one day at either Geronimo Arley Hall OR Geronimo Knebworth!
To be in with a chance of winning the family ticket all you need to do is sign up or login and answer the question below
Answer the question below
At which venue will Geronimo Festival North West take place?
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Raring2go! or Geronimo Festival.
2. The prize is one family day pass to Geronimo Festival for either Arley Hall OR Knebworth House festival admission. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
3. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
4. Travel and accommodation are not included.
5. The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
6. The prize includes most events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar or paid activities such as the fun fair and spa.
7. The prize draw will take place on Friday 18th May 2018 and winners will be notified by Monday 21st May.
8. Competition entry is free and must be made by Thursday 17th May 2018.
9. The name of the winner will be published on our website /social media page within 14 days of the competition closing.
10. Our decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
12. Raring2go! reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Raring2go! will randomly select winners from all correct entries.
Please ensure your contact details are up to date so that we can notify you if you win.
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here