.Suitable for freezing
15minutes cooking time
.200 C°, 400 F°, Gas Mark 6
- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) ground beef
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 package tostada shells
- 2 c. (8 oz. shredded nacho and taco blend cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sliced olives, sliced avocado, chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes and sour cream
- Brown and drain beef.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook while stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Spread refried beans on each tostada shell. Top with some meat mixture and some cheese.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with desired toppings.