15minutes cooking time
- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) ground beef
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 package tostada shells
- 2 c. (8 oz. shredded nacho and taco blend cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sliced olives, sliced avocado, chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes and sour cream
- Brown and drain beef.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook while stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Spread refried beans on each tostada shell. Top with some meat mixture and some cheese.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
Chicken and Pea Risotto
This is a really simple, but tasty meal.
Chicken and Bacon Kebabs
Do your kids love to cook? They'll love helping with this
A lovely pie-perfect with mash and veg..nice and comforting!
Italian Cheeses Ravioli with a Butter Granish
With a butter, almond, sage and honey granish...
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!