15minutes cooking time
- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) ground beef
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 package tostada shells
- 2 c. (8 oz. shredded nacho and taco blend cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sliced olives, sliced avocado, chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes and sour cream
- Brown and drain beef.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook while stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Spread refried beans on each tostada shell. Top with some meat mixture and some cheese.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
For when you’re looking to sneak your five-a-day into the kids’ diets with ease, Cathryn’s vegetable tagine is jam-packed with flavourful vegetables, and is as hearty as it is healthy.
Chicken breast roll garnished with Kalettes®
Chicken breast roll filled with roasted red pepper garnished with Kalettes® and potato cubes.
Cathryn’s absolute favourites, a Waldorf Salad. The fresh flavours make for a perfect light lunch and as an added bonus; the meal is full of good dietary fibre. Result!
Better than a takeaway! Use more or less spice to suit
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!