.Suitable for freezing
30minutes cooking time
.140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- 500 grams of diced chicken or use potato's if you want veggie option
- 2 courgette
- 2 peepers one yellow, one red
- Tin of tomato's
- Pack of Green beans chopped small
- 1 onion
- Large Jar of chiili con carne sauce
- Can of kidney beans or mixed bean's
This is a Quick & Easy Dinner you can Whip up in a flash, bonus is you can stick it all in the oven. Giving you a chance to check the kids homework, even have a cuppa tea.
Its a great alternative to beef. Plus it's full of flavor and packed full of veggies too, even the fussiest eaters will love it! ideal to make double and add to the frezzer.
This recipe is one of my personal family favourties, Even our 19 month old loves it, and always ask for MORE!
1. Chunk or chop all the vegetables in bite sized
2. Fry the Onion in splash of cooking oil, until soft. Then add the diced chicken on a medium heat in splash of cooking oil for 5/10mins, until slightly brown.
3. In a separate pan, like a large casserole dish, add all the deiced vegetables, add the tin of tomatoes and then chuck in the jar of sauce and half cooked chicken, pop it in the oven for 30mins on 180'c
Serve with rice or bread and salad!!
Perfect family meal!