Tiny Tim’s Purple Planet is a great place for children to have fun and exercise in a clean, safe and friendly environment. Our indoor soft play area is packed with adventure. The equipment has been specially designed to ensure children with disabilities and special needs have good access and do not miss out, as we actively encourage integrated play. We believe that children need to exercise, so we have set out the play equipment in a way that combines both fun and movement.
The Purple Planet offers
- A range of play equipment – including a ball pool and slides.
- Cafe – enjoy a tasty snack as you build up a healthy appetite.
- Parents can watch their children burn off all that excess energy while enjoying a relaxing drink and snack in the cafe
- Secure environment – security measures ensure that your visit to the Purple Planet is a safe one.
- Safe environment – regular safety checks ensure that playtime is always a safe time.
- Tuesday 9:30-5:00
- Wednesday 9:30-5:00 (9:30-10:30 special needs only during term-time)
- Thursday 9:30-5:00
- Friday 9:30-5:00
- Saturday 10:00-4:00
- Sunday 10:00-4:00
If you are thinking of coming after school or at weekends it is advisable to telephone us first to check if any closed to the public parties have been booked. We would hate for you to make a wasted trip.
- £3:80 per 1½ hour session
- Free for Children with special needs for a 1½ hour session per day
- Free for under 1 years old for a 1½ hour session per day
Please note: the one and a half hours includes any time required to eat, so please order food early at busy times.
Purple Planet Rules
- All children MUST BE SUPERVISED by a parent/guardian at all times
- Children who are unwell must not use facilities
- Food or drink bought outside the centre may not be consumed on the premises
- No eating or drinking on the play equipment
- Children and Adults must remove shoes before entering the play area.
- For foot hygiene reasons; socks MUST be warn at all time by children and parents
- We do not accept liability for loss or damage to personal items
- These facilities are suitable for children between 0 and 10 years old, height restriction is 5ft
- No smoking anywhere in the centre
- Bad behaviour will not be tolerated and may lead to customers being asked to leave
- Sessions are 1½ hours but the number of children allowed into the centre is limited for safety