Little Star School Club – New Malden
This After School Activity Club was created by Nicola and Iren, who believe in quality childcare.
Children who receive quality child care are more likely to develop social and learning skills at a younger age. These skills help children build and maintain better relationships with parents, adults and other children. We wanted to create a place where children can feel home, safe and have lots of fun.
We believe in positive parenting and child development through play. We are here to inspire confidence and creativity in your child’s learning, and we think of our club as more than just ‘after school care’.
We are an Extracurricular Activity Club combined with After School Club and lots of love.
What we do
We are based in New Malden – Surrey and offer a variety of services such as school pick ups from Christ Church Infants, Corpus Christi Primary School and Burlington Infant and Junior School. We are an after school activity club where children have the opportunity to do their homework and explore our Academics which includes art, drama, environmental activities and science activities.
- Promotes creativity
- Helps kids understand themselves and their world
- Encourages neural connections
- Builds fine motor skills
- Develops problem-solving abilities
- Helps kids connect
- Drama builds confidence and encourages children to cooperate
- Drama helps concentration and develop language and communication skill
- Drama supports numeracy skills and helps children to understand the world around them
- Drama assists physical development and develops emotional intelligence
- Drama develops creativity and nurtures friendship
- Promotes respect for nature
- Teaches children to be kind to animals, plants and people around them
- Develops critical thinking skills
- Encourages to live a healthy lifestyle
- Teaches responsibility and safety
- Allows children to develop key life skills
- Helps children to communicate, remain focused, and even form their own opinions based on observation.
- Science also helps children develop their senses and overall awareness.
Children will have access to a small outdoor space where they’ll have the opportunity to play. When attending, children will be offered fruit on arrival and healthy tea after the activity.
If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact us.
Iren & Nicola