Raring2go! Award Winners 2018 - Brighton and Hove
THE VOTES ARE IN!!
Throughout September, families in and around Brighton and Hove have been voting for their favourite local family friendly businesses in our 2018 Raring2go! Awards.
We have had a truly phenomenal response this year. A massive THANK YOU to each and everyone who voted and got behind the awards - we have had a record breaking response with masses of votes to count and verify.
You will see all of the Winners' photos in our Winter edition of Raring2go! which is out in bookbags from mid November. In the mean time...
We are delighted to announce our winners for 2018:
- Sheffield Park has been voted as your Favourite Family Day out
- Brighton Festival has been voted as your Favourite Family Event
- Kicks Martial Arts have been voted as your Favourite Activity Club
- Helen O'Grady, Sussex has been voted as your Favourite Performing Arts Club
- Helen O'Grady was voted as your Favourite Holiday/Activity Club
- Tom Foolery was voted as your Favourite Party Provider
- Washbrooks Farm was voted your Favourite Family Friendly Business
- First Class Learning was voted as your Favourite Educational Provider
- Kicks Martial Arts won our Readers Choice Award as the organisation who received the most votes across all of the categories in the awards.
Congratulations to all of our winners and to all of the companies who were nominated for an award.
Keep your eyes peeled for photos of all the winners in our Winter edition of Raring2go! which will be in a bookbag near you soon!
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 07769 944563
Tidying up After Kids
Happy when kids are involved in fun, activity, but maybe less excited, when faced with the tidying?
Encouraging Children to Learn the Value of Money
Wouldn’t we all like to know that as our children grow up and begin their adult lives that one day they will be able to afford to go to University, buy a car and even move out!?
Be Tech Savvy and Protect your Children Online
With technology and gadgets becoming ever more popular and necessay in our lives do you know who to protect your children whilst they are online?
Be Swim Savvy
Swimming is such an important skill for all children to learn. Swimming with babies and young children can boost confidence and strengthen the bond between you and your child.
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Get 20% off Wallace & Gromit's Musical Marvel
Wallace performs his musical masterpiece My Concerto in Ee Lad with help from his faithful canine companion Gromit…what could possibly go wrong?! This interactive experience has specially created animations and a live orchestral accompaniment. Use your Raring2go! Membership to get 20% off tickets.
It’s set to be a grand day out for the whole family!