Raring2go! Award Winners 2018 - Brighton and Hove
THE VOTES ARE IN!!
Throughout September, families in and around Brighton and Hove have been voting for their favourite local family friendly businesses in our 2018 Raring2go! Awards.
We have had a truly phenomenal response this year. A massive THANK YOU to each and everyone who voted and got behind the awards - we have had a record breaking response with masses of votes to count and verify.
You will see all of the Winners' photos in our Winter edition of Raring2go! which is out in bookbags from mid November. In the mean time...
We are delighted to announce our winners for 2018:
- Sheffield Park has been voted as your Favourite Family Day out
- Brighton Festival has been voted as your Favourite Family Event
- Kicks Martial Arts have been voted as your Favourite Activity Club
- Helen O'Grady, Sussex has been voted as your Favourite Performing Arts Club
- Helen O'Grady was voted as your Favourite Holiday/Activity Club
- Tom Foolery was voted as your Favourite Party Provider
- Washbrooks Farm was voted your Favourite Family Friendly Business
- First Class Learning was voted as your Favourite Educational Provider
- Kicks Martial Arts won our Readers Choice Award as the organisation who received the most votes across all of the categories in the awards.
Congratulations to all of our winners and to all of the companies who were nominated for an award.
Keep your eyes peeled for photos of all the winners in our Winter edition of Raring2go! which will be in a bookbag near you soon!
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 07769 944563
Preserving BreastMilk - Benefits of a Thermapen
According to experts, overheating breast milk can reduce its benefits.
However if you use a digital food thermometer, such as a SuperFast Thermapen®, it can help you to ensure that breast milk is gently warmed to just the right temperature.
New tax year: changes are coming
Preparation and planning is key to good money management. Knowing what’s coming up...
Top tips for stepfamily harmony
By psychology expert Lisa Doodson
Parenting Children Together After Separation
The benefits of parenting effectively during and after separation.
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here