Maddy's Hair and Beauty
Maddy offers mobile hairdressing and beauty therapy and fabulous Temple Spa products in the comfort of your own home.
Prices as follows:
- Eye Brow Shape - 15 minutes • £10.00
- File & Polish - 30 minutes • £12.00
- Pedicure - 1 hour • £26.00 to include nail cutting / shaping, cuticle work, hard skin removal & exfoliation followed by massage and finishing with OPI nail polish
- Manicure - 45 minutes • £20.00 to include nail cutting/ shaping, cuticle work, massage and finishing with OPI nail polish
- Head & Shoulder Massage - 15 minutes • £10.00 to help relieve tension, stress and muscular aches to the shoulders, neck and scalp. A lovely add on treatment to a facial or hair service
- Temple Spa Facial - 45 minutes • £26.00 using the award winning spa brand, Temple Spa for the ultimate skin care and treatment experience
Gents Cut - 30 minutes • £12.00
Kids Cuts - 30 minutes • From £10.00
Shampoo & Set - 1 hour 15 minutes • £17.00
Blow Dry - 45 minutes • £16.00
Trim - 45 minutes • £14.00
Cut & Blow Dry - 1 hour 30 minutes • £27.00
Please get in touch with Maddy for further information and to book your next appointment:
Tel 07766 216301
Phoebe: "I’ve had many beauty treatments with Maddy over the years and can honestly say, she’s amazing and I would recommend without hesitation. I’ve also recently had my hair blow dried (and I have very thick hair) as did my daughter. My daughter requested curls on her very straight hair and my layered Bob was shaped just how I like it!"
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.