Total Fun at Box End Park!
Do you love adventure on the water? Have you longed to have a go at Total Wipe-out? Well now you can have both at Box End Park! The best water park in Bedfordshire!
Box End Park launched their amazing new giant size Aqua Park in May and my family and I got to be some of the first people to try it out, and we were not disappointed.
When we arrived we received a really thorough briefing from the team on what we should and should not do to make the most of our time in the water. Then we got suited up in our wet suits and buoyance aids. I went in with my daughter Darcey as all children between 6 and 9 need to be accompanied by an adult and I did not need too much persuading!
On to the water and out to the inflatable obstacles. For those competitive people out there, you can do a timed circuit, if this is not your thing, then just jumping on and off the course is so much fun. There was a life guard in in the water at all times to help you if needed. Darcey's Dad also had a go, and found it equally enjoyable, so a great time for all the family! You get 1 hr in the water which is plenty of time to enjoy yourself.
Darcey who is 9 found this activity "epic" and is already planning her next visit! As a family activity it is not only great fun but really good value for money!
Box End Park, also offer this as a party option which sounds fab! For 10 or more kids you can save £5 per person. After you have had your party you can either enjoy a picnic to bring with you or arrange a party meal BBQ with Box End for just £5 per person.
- Sessions last 2 hrs - 1 hr briefing and kit change and 1 hour in the water - £15 per person with £5 for a wet suit. Buoyance aid included in the £15
- All adventurers should be able to swim 50m and be over 1.1m. If you are between 6 and 9 you need an adult with a 1 adult to 2 kids' ratio.
- Children 10 to 17 need to be signed in by an adult over 18
- You must be there 1 hour before
- Bring a swimsuit and towel with you. There are lockers for you to leave your things.
- Most of all HAVE FUN!
For more amazing activities for all the family at Box End, go to http://www.boxendpark.com/