.Suitable for freezing
15minutes cooking time
.180 C°, 350 F°, Gas Mark 4
- 130g Freshly grated Parmesan
- 120g Butter
- 150g Flour
- Pinch Chilli Powder, or Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 Tbs Rosemary (optional)
- Rub the butter and flour together
- Add the cheese and any other spices if using them, mix well into a dough
- Cover and chill for 1 hour
- Roll out to 1cm thick
- Cut out using small cutters-you can use small circle cutters, but for the children I tend to use different, fun shapes! The amount of biscuits will depend on the size of your cutter - these are nibbles, rather than large biscuits remember!
- Place them on a lined baking tray and cook for 15 mins
These are so simple and delicious, my kids love them plain, and I spice them up for the adults. I always take a batch camping to enjoy with vino around the campfire!