20minutes cooking time
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 50g demerara sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 225g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 250g Nutella
- 200g soft cheese
- 30g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Use a 12 cake muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and Nutella into a clean bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture until all is combined well.
- Divide the cake mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 mins until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the Nutella and soft cheese to a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe the mixture onto each cake when they have cooled.
- Sprinkle on the chopped hazelnuts.
A fool proof recipe that the whole family will love to eat!
Autumn Apple Cake
A delicious gooey apple and raisin cake, sandwiched with apple jam and apple butter cream - if, like us, you have a surfeit of apples, make your own apple jam!
Try these tasty breakfast scones to liven up your morning!
Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
A twist on Eton Mess - cupcakes instead of a pudding-very tasty!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!