20minutes cooking time
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 50g demerara sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 225g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 250g Nutella
- 200g soft cheese
- 30g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Use a 12 cake muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and Nutella into a clean bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture until all is combined well.
- Divide the cake mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 mins until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the Nutella and soft cheese to a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe the mixture onto each cake when they have cooled.
- Sprinkle on the chopped hazelnuts.
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Homemade strawberry jam made from surplus fruit
Chocolate and Hazelnut Cupcakes
The hidden hazlenut spread turns these cupcakes into something very cheeky!
Royal icing sets hard and is a great way to decorate biscuits.
Plum and Blackcurrant Muffins
A perfect bake for Autumn!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!