20minutes cooking time
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 50g demerara sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 225g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 250g Nutella
- 200g soft cheese
- 30g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Use a 12 cake muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and Nutella into a clean bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture until all is combined well.
- Divide the cake mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 mins until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the Nutella and soft cheese to a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe the mixture onto each cake when they have cooled.
- Sprinkle on the chopped hazelnuts.
Blackberry and Apple Loaf
A lovely autumn loaf cake to enjoy with a cup of tea!
Crumble-topped Cheese & Ham muffins!
Simple & different savoury muffins which all the family will enjoy
Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
A twist on Eton Mess - cupcakes instead of a pudding-very tasty!
This is a great treat for bonfire night - fill your pockets and enjoy whilst wrapped up watching the fireworks!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.