20minutes cooking time
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 50g demerara sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 225g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 250g Nutella
- 200g soft cheese
- 30g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Use a 12 cake muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and Nutella into a clean bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture until all is combined well.
- Divide the cake mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 mins until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the Nutella and soft cheese to a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe the mixture onto each cake when they have cooled.
- Sprinkle on the chopped hazelnuts.
Crumble-topped Cheese & Ham muffins
Simple & different savoury scones, all the family will enjoy
This is a great treat for bonfire night - fill your pockets and enjoy whilst wrapped up watching the fireworks!
Rocky Road recipe
A firm favourite, Rocky Road. This recipe is very easy and simple to do and the results are scrumptious!
A nod to St Patrick's Day, a delicious Guinness cake!
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!