20minutes cooking time
- 3 eggs
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 50g demerara sugar
- 200g Nutella
- 225g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 250g Nutella
- 200g soft cheese
- 30g toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Use a 12 cake muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add the eggs, oil, sugar and Nutella into a clean bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture until all is combined well.
- Divide the cake mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 mins until well risen and springy to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, add the Nutella and soft cheese to a bowl and beat together.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe the mixture onto each cake when they have cooled.
- Sprinkle on the chopped hazelnuts.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Another tasty cupcake recipe!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious warm, and perfect with a glass of milk!!
Strawberry Mess Cupcakes
A twist on Eton Mess - cupcakes instead of a pudding-very tasty!
Blackberry and Apple Loaf
A lovely autumn loaf cake to enjoy with a cup of tea!
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!