We have 3 bundles (worth £220 each) of Race to Infinity and 'Make Maths Fun' Course to give away. Read more about the prizes below!
Game Name: Race To Infinity Maths Board Game worth £25
Fun Maths Board Game – RACE TO INFINITY™- Increases Your Child’s Confidence Quickly - Easy Way to Learn 1–12 TimesTable and Best Way to Practise Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication and Division- Cool Maths Game for Kids- Perfect for 6 Year olds and above, KS1 and KS2 and even early KS3 - Game for Maths Play and Playgrounds - Great for both Maths Whizzes and Maths-Phobics - The #1 Way to Do Maths Revision With Your Child Easily without Stress
- Race To Infinity is the maths game that is bound to help your child love maths more, build confidence, enjoy maths more, improve their numeracy skills and reduce maths anxiety.
- Unlike other maths games, Race To Infinity works to turn maths into a game that your child will love to play over and over.
- Older and younger, maths lovers and maths-phobics can play this maths game together without feeling alienated.
- Endorsed by the Good Toy Guide for 2017, National Numeracy, teachers, tutors and tuition centres.
- Regular game play of this fun maths game is proven to increase maths grades and it also teaches specific important life skills all while playing, your child not realised they are learning.
* Are you a parent whose child is struggling with maths?
* Do you want your child to develop more Maths Confidence?
* Do you find it hard to get your child to do their maths homework and would like it to be more stress-free?
* Are you confused about the new methods with which maths is being taught but would like to be able to help your child?
* If you’re a parent who hates maths, has a fear of maths or has negative feelings about maths, or if you end up sometimes having to say "I'm no good at maths", "go to Dad" or "go to Mum";
Or, if you simply want to make maths more fun for your child or just want to help your child improve, or learn the multiplication Times table, you need to play the Race To Infinity maths board game. This fun, engaging and very entertaining maths board game is perfect for reinforcing the four main operations, prime numbers and angles. It focuses on applying fundamental maths to real life while you are on a fun journey to Infinity. This game is designed to give different exciting options for players to apply so that they are developing good decision-making skills, analytical skills, creative thinking, logic, spacial skills and critical thinking skills just by playing. Uses numbers 1-12 because of the emphasis on the Times table so your child can master the it through play and without the pressure, pain, the stress or fear. Designed for 2-4 players; some players can pair up too. It is perfect for the whole family. The first player rolls the dice, decides which operation to apply to the numbers and moves the number of spaces of that result. Collect credit tokens, use luck cards at your risk and watch out for the Odds Lock and the Evens Lock. Anything can happen! The first player to reach Infinity with the required number of credits is the winner after landing on the start of any of the three paths. Includes two 12-sided number dice, 32 Luck cards and credit tokens money and notes set. Board measures 49 W x 49 L cm. Suitable for ages 6+.
Online Course Videos Name: “Make Maths Fun” worth £195
This simple and easy-to-follow online course is for parents who want to be empowered be able to confidently and effectively support their children with maths.
Do you find it hard to get your child to do their maths homework and would like it to be more stress-free?
Are you confused about the new methods with which maths is being taught and would like to be able to help your child?
If you’re a parent who hates maths or who has a fear of maths or who has negative feelings about maths, or if you end up sometimes having to say "I'm no good at maths", "go to Dad" or "go to Mum"; if your child pulls a face when it’s time for homework, or if you don’t know how to help your child, or just want to make maths more fun for your child or help your child improve, this course will give you the exact help you need.
It may be that you’re just looking for ways to help your child make maths fun, or your child may be doing alright and you just know that they can do even better. This Make Maths Fun course is also for you.
- Learn an easy structured way on how to help your child make maths fun
- Help your child enjoy maths more
- Help your child reduce mathematical anxiety
- Help your child increase confidence
- Effectively and confidently support your child on how to increase their grades
- Help your child love maths more
To be in with a chance of winning one of these maths prize bundles worth £220 all you need to do is sign up or login and click the entry button below
Terms & Conditions
Game will be sent via Easy Maths Skill and the course code via email to the 3 winners
Raring2go! will randomly select winners from all correct entries.
Please ensure your contact details are up to date so that we can notify you if you win.
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.