Join the National Trust today and you'll enjoy:
- FREE entry and parking at more than 300 historic houses and gardens.
- FREE parking at our countryside and coastline locations.
- Your Members Handbook - the complete guide to all of the places you can visit.
- Regional Newsletters packed with details of special events at locations near you.
- Three editions of our magazine, featuring news, views, gardening and letters, exclusively for members.
- Information on local Supporter Groups and how to get involved.
Your membership will get you FREE admission to properties cared for by the National Trust for Scotland.
We also have agreements with a number of other countries. If you're visiting any of these places and have a valid membership card, you could visit their National Trust facilities for FREE or at a concessionary rate.
Join online today, and we will email you a temporary admission card, so you can make the most of your membership and start visiting National Trust properties straight away.
Join online today, and we will email you a temporary admission card, so you can make the most of your membership and start visiting National Trust properties straight away. Please note that your full membership pack could take up to three weeks to be delivered.
Please note that we can only process new National Trust memberships online. If you would like to renew or make changes to an existing membership, please call the Membership Department on 0844 800 1895
Please note that calls provided by BT are charged at 5p per minute at all times when calling from within the UK. Mobile phones and other providers' costs may vary. To help us continually improve our service, we may monitor or record your telephone calls with us.
*Please note that your full membership pack could take up to four weeks to be delivered.
Best of all you'll know that you are helping to protect the places you enjoy for ever, for everyone.