Hands up if you love to playteachers... ask this question to any group of children and loads of hands shoot up. Kids love school... especially when they're the teachers.
playteachers is a role play game which provides children aged 4-10 years with the opportunity to create their very own mini classroom. It can be played with friends, family or even dolls and teddies.
Each fun filled playteachers pack contains:-
- Teacher's Register-Take the register to see who's present, ill, on holiday or ...at the dentist!
- Traffic Light Poster-Use this to improve behaviour in your 'classroom'. When your class are naughty, use the pen to write names on the amber or even the red traffic light. You can wipe them off later.
The poster can also be used for your 'children' to self assess their 'work'. For example placing a name on green indicates full understanding of a lesson. The poster can also be used to indicate which children are healthy eaters. The school council might even place a name on green for a child spotted recycling paper or switching off lights and therefore being eco-friendly
- Behaviour Book-This is for writing the names of any naughty children in your class. Will they get sent to the Headteacher?
- Whiteboard and Drywipe Pen-Use this for your lessons.
- Golden Rules Cards-These cards set out your classroom rules. Cut them out and display them in your 'classroom'.
- Daily timetable Cards-Cut out the Timetable pictures and arrange them to plan your day.
- Certificates and Stickers-Award certificates and stickers for super work and good behaviour.
- Funsheets-Use these to provide ideas for your 'lessons'.
- Smiley Face Chart-If there is a really silly pupil in your 'class', give them a smiley face chart. You are the teacher so decide how many smiley faces your child needs to earn in a day or a week. Use the pen to draw smiley faces on the chart.You can wipe them off later.
- Durable School Bag-Each game comes in a durable bag complete with built in press together closure and carrying handle.
playteachers represents the ultimate role play imagination game. Included with each pack are a clear set of instructions or 'tips and ideas' although most children will start playing the game straight away. Have fun with playteachers and remember...a little imagination goes a long long way. Who will you be today...teacher or pupil? www.playteachers.com
Top Tips on choosing the best Nursery for you and your Child
Looking for a nursery to send your little one to? Confused by what to look for? Well look no further! We have picked out the best tips for you to think about when deciding on the best nursery for you and your child.
How to Boost Your Child's Memory
Your child has an absolutely amazing memory! Just ask a kid to recall facts about their favorite sports teams, Pokémon characters, musicians, cartoons, etc., and you'll soon realize that I'm correct.
Top ten tips on settling your child into nursery
Are you looking at finding a nursery for your child when you head back to work? Are you looking to introduce your child to being cared for by someone other than yourself? Take a look at our article written by mum of two Penny Shevyn.
How to Help Your Child Remember...Nine Times Table
Learning the Times tables can be a very daunting time for parents and children alike...
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.