Hands up if you love to playteachers... ask this question to any group of children and loads of hands shoot up. Kids love school... especially when they're the teachers.
playteachers is a role play game which provides children aged 4-10 years with the opportunity to create their very own mini classroom. It can be played with friends, family or even dolls and teddies.
Each fun filled playteachers pack contains:-
- Teacher's Register-Take the register to see who's present, ill, on holiday or ...at the dentist!
- Traffic Light Poster-Use this to improve behaviour in your 'classroom'. When your class are naughty, use the pen to write names on the amber or even the red traffic light. You can wipe them off later.
The poster can also be used for your 'children' to self assess their 'work'. For example placing a name on green indicates full understanding of a lesson. The poster can also be used to indicate which children are healthy eaters. The school council might even place a name on green for a child spotted recycling paper or switching off lights and therefore being eco-friendly
- Behaviour Book-This is for writing the names of any naughty children in your class. Will they get sent to the Headteacher?
- Whiteboard and Drywipe Pen-Use this for your lessons.
- Golden Rules Cards-These cards set out your classroom rules. Cut them out and display them in your 'classroom'.
- Daily timetable Cards-Cut out the Timetable pictures and arrange them to plan your day.
- Certificates and Stickers-Award certificates and stickers for super work and good behaviour.
- Funsheets-Use these to provide ideas for your 'lessons'.
- Smiley Face Chart-If there is a really silly pupil in your 'class', give them a smiley face chart. You are the teacher so decide how many smiley faces your child needs to earn in a day or a week. Use the pen to draw smiley faces on the chart.You can wipe them off later.
- Durable School Bag-Each game comes in a durable bag complete with built in press together closure and carrying handle.
playteachers represents the ultimate role play imagination game. Included with each pack are a clear set of instructions or 'tips and ideas' although most children will start playing the game straight away. Have fun with playteachers and remember...a little imagination goes a long long way. Who will you be today...teacher or pupil? www.playteachers.com
Reading Eggs - Finally a Breakthrough in Learning to Read
Finally a breakthrough in learning to Read. Reading Eggs is a revolutionary product from Australian educational publisher Blake Publishing.
Children Love Learning with Mathletics!
Help support your child’s maths learning with Mathletics!
How to create Homework Habits in your children
Homework is an accepted part of every child’s schooling. But despite its importance it can sometimes feel like a battle...
Top Tips on choosing the best Nursery for you and your Child
Looking for a nursery to send your little one to? Confused by what to look for? Well look no further! We have picked out the best tips for you to think about when deciding on the best nursery for you and your child.
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!