Hands up if you love to playteachers... ask this question to any group of children and loads of hands shoot up. Kids love school... especially when they're the teachers.
playteachers is a role play game which provides children aged 4-10 years with the opportunity to create their very own mini classroom. It can be played with friends, family or even dolls and teddies.
Each fun filled playteachers pack contains:-
- Teacher's Register-Take the register to see who's present, ill, on holiday or ...at the dentist!
- Traffic Light Poster-Use this to improve behaviour in your 'classroom'. When your class are naughty, use the pen to write names on the amber or even the red traffic light. You can wipe them off later.
The poster can also be used for your 'children' to self assess their 'work'. For example placing a name on green indicates full understanding of a lesson. The poster can also be used to indicate which children are healthy eaters. The school council might even place a name on green for a child spotted recycling paper or switching off lights and therefore being eco-friendly
- Behaviour Book-This is for writing the names of any naughty children in your class. Will they get sent to the Headteacher?
- Whiteboard and Drywipe Pen-Use this for your lessons.
- Golden Rules Cards-These cards set out your classroom rules. Cut them out and display them in your 'classroom'.
- Daily timetable Cards-Cut out the Timetable pictures and arrange them to plan your day.
- Certificates and Stickers-Award certificates and stickers for super work and good behaviour.
- Funsheets-Use these to provide ideas for your 'lessons'.
- Smiley Face Chart-If there is a really silly pupil in your 'class', give them a smiley face chart. You are the teacher so decide how many smiley faces your child needs to earn in a day or a week. Use the pen to draw smiley faces on the chart.You can wipe them off later.
- Durable School Bag-Each game comes in a durable bag complete with built in press together closure and carrying handle.
playteachers represents the ultimate role play imagination game. Included with each pack are a clear set of instructions or 'tips and ideas' although most children will start playing the game straight away. Have fun with playteachers and remember...a little imagination goes a long long way. Who will you be today...teacher or pupil? www.playteachers.com
Mums launch maths app created by their kids
Two mums, Emma Allen and Jules King, have had an on the job crash course in app development and, with the help of their young children, are proud to launch Skoo Crew!
Helping you to choose the right school for your child-School Advisor Limited
School Advisor Limited is a great resource for parents who need to make a choice about which schools in the area are most suitable for their child.
Tim Peake - Out of this World
Tim is one of 3 astronauts on the Principia mission-find out more about the man behind the spacesuit
How to Help Your Child Remember...Nine Times Table
Learning the Times tables can be a very daunting time for parents and children alike...
Join Explore Learning and save £50
Since 2001 over 200,000 children have excelled academically, reached their potential and achieved the best possible results with Explore Learning. Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!