.Not Suitable for freezing
- Olive oil
- 1 red pepper, washed and sliced
- 1 green pepper, washed and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500g chicken breast diced
- Fajita spice mix
- 300ml soured cream
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of plain tortilla wraps
Spice Mix :
- 1/2 tsp smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Marinade all veg and chicken in the spice mix with a bit of olive oil for at least 5 minutes,
- then fry the chicken in batches until the chicken is just cooked through, don't overcook.
- Lastly add soured cream and stir through.
- To serve, heat tortillas in the microwave and stack to keep warm. Don't bake as they will harden.
- Place chicken and veg mix in centre of tortilla, sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tightly and cut in half. Alternatively, you can serve the soured cream separately and add to each wrap as required. Even more exciting, serve with guacamole!