4 Cheeky Monkeys Family Centre
4 Cheeky Monkeys is for Parents and carers with children aged between birth to preschool (before starting reception class)
We run stay and play sessions, if you haven’t been before, I think you would enjoy attending 4 Cheeky Monkeys if:
- You would like to meet other mummys, daddys, grandparents, carers with children the same age.
- You would like to enjoy singing songs, craft and general play with the child/ children in your care.
- You enjoy Tea or Coffee ;)!
- You enjoy playing together building the imagination of your little ones.
- You would like your little one to socialise with others the same age.
- You would like to support a local community interest company where any profits made are reinvested into the setting.
Price is £4.00 for an adult and a child and 50 p per extra sibling.
Our sessions are listed below: (also check our facebook page for opening hours during the school holidays)
- Monday 9.30 am to 11.30 am Stay and play
- Tuesday 9.30 am to 11.30 am Stay and play AND 1 pm to 3 pm Stay and play
- Wednesday 9.30 am to 11.30 am Stay and play AND 1 pm to 3 pm Stay and play
- Thursday 9.30 am to 11.30 am Stay and play AND 1 pm to 3 pm Stay and play
- Friday 9.30 am to 11.30 am Stay and play
Hope to see you soon
If you're visiting 4 Cheeky Monkeys, please remember to mention that you saw this information on Raring2go!
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!