Tennis Tykes (the fun & educational tennis coaching and play programme for children from 2 years old)
- Monday 1.35-2.20pm – The Northern Tennis Club, Didsbury
- Wednesday 2.15-3.00pm- Bowdon Parish Centre, Bowdon
- Friday 10.00-10.45am & 10.45-11.30am – The Northern Tennis Club, Didsbury
Sessions also available in the holidays. Visit the website for more details.
Booking required: Yes, contact Caroline on 0784 3342662 or email@example.com
Cost: £6.50 per class payable termly in advance. First taster class is FREE.
Transport: Ample parking available.
Age restrictions: Suitable for toddlers aged 2 to school age.
Equipment required: All equipment is provided.
Tennis Tykes classes are aimed at 2-6 year olds, are 45 minutes long and take place at indoor venues ensuring that they are accessible to all. The class sizes are limited to 8 and there is a fun, play based approach with each session teaching and developing, agility, balance and co-ordination through the sport of tennis. The lessons are taken by qualified DBS checked coaches and specially adapted, brightly coloured mini tennis equipment is provided for the children to use at the sessions.
Classes are also available in Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Handforth and Wilmslow.
For further information on the term time classes, summer holiday camps and parties, please contact Caroline Buncall on 0784 3342662/email firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.tennistykes.co.uk.
Just some of the feedback from our Tennis Tykes…
- "I'd just like to express my sincere thanks for the sessions you held in school today. The children thoroughly enjoyed their lessons and it was a fantastic taster to tennis. Thank you once again, I hope you enjoyed it as much as the children did. "
Emma Kitwood (Reception class teacher) - Starbeck Primary School, Harrogate
- "We have been really impressed with how Thomas’ (aged 3) co-ordination skills have developed so quickly through the classes"
- "I can’t quite believe that following the Tennis Tykes classes, Millie (aged 3.5) is able to engage in simple hitting rallies over the net... I wish Tennis Tykes had been around when her older brother was 3"
- "Your sessions are great, in an ideal world we would run a Tennis Tykes session every week at this nursery"
- "Toby gets so excited coming to the Tennis Tykes lessons, he talks about them constantly all week and can't wait until the next lesson"
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!