The Great North West Days Out Quiz - THE ANSWERS
1. Dino Falls - How many Jurassic-themed holes are there can you play at Dino Falls Adventure Golf? (Clue: you might be able to find out on their website: www.dinofalls.co.uk)
ANSWER: C - 36
2. Chester Zoo - Chester Zoo is home to how many animals?
ANSWER: C - more than 35,000
3. National Football Museum - Which football club’s players donated items to the National Football Museum for International Women’s Day? (Clue: Go to www.nationalfootballmuseum.com and search around)
ANSWER: Man City Women
4. Stockport Plaza - The Stockport Plaza has a big birthday coming up in the next couple of years…..will she be
ANSWER: B - 90 Years Old? (we built in 1932 so in 2022 we shall be celebrating our 90th Birthday)
5. Cockfields Farm Park - What is the length of Pregnancy for a Pig?
ANSWER: 3 Months 3 weeks and 3 Days exactly
6. British Commercial Vehicle Museum - How old is the Museum this year (2020)?
ANSWER: A - 37 years
7. Martin Mere Wildlife – Do you know what a baby goose is called?
ANSWER: B – Gosling
8. Dunham Massey National Trust – Which much loved animals will you see roaming the parkland at Dunham Massey National Trust?
9. Blackpool Tower - True or False. The Blackpool Tower was modelled after the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris?
10. Lancashire Wildlife Trust – How many bat species can be found in Britain?
ANSWER: Britain is home to 18 species of bat