Have you ever dreamed of running your own business, making your own decisions and taking control of your working life to fit around your family?
After 6 amazing years, I am now looking for a new editor to take over the Altrincham & Sale franchise of Raring2go! magazine and website—a thriving and well respected local business.
During my years as Editor, I’ve been able to attend school events, be there for school drop off and pick ups and manage my time around the school holidays. As well as earning a part-time salary and enjoying great days out and free entry to many family attractions and events, I’ve also had the opportunity to meet and work with many fabulous local business owners.
While Raring2go! is a business where you work for yourself, you are never alone. You are part of a supportive franchise network, full of passionate, funny and dedicated people all doing the same thing throughout the UK. It’s like an extended family, where there’s always someone on hand to give advice if you need it.
What can you expect?
· Be your own boss.
· Work flexibly around your family.
· Earn a part time salary working approximately 25 hours per week during term time (I’ve also enjoyed great days out and entry to family attractions and events).
· Be part of a strong, supportive and very vibrant franchise network.
· Handover support, training and resources provided.
What experience do I need?
No previous experience is necessary although the following skills will certainly come in handy:
• you need to be positive, hard-working and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get well and truly involved in your business
• you should be seeking to strike a healthy life/work balance and realise that this can be achieved with a Raring2go! franchise.
• you need good basic IT skills and be confident with using software like Word. We expect you will also be internet savvy, and familiar with navigating your way around websites and social media.
• you should be a good organiser, managing your time effectively, and as an editor of what is a thriving and popular local publication, you’ll be in demand.
• you need to enjoy working with people and building what will become long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. You’ll enjoy telephone conversations with clients as much as face to face meetings
• you need good local knowledge and an understanding of what it is about your local community that parents and families love
• you need to be enthusiastic about building your business into the success we know it can be.
The purchase price includes all training from Head Office as well as a full handover and support during your first magazine from the outgoing Editor.
If you’re ready for a change in direction and have always dreamed of working for yourself, Raring2go! might just be what you’ve been waiting for.
For a quick chat or to find out more…
Call Jo on 07766 991935
or email firstname.lastname@example.org