**UPDATE 27/03/20 - We have decided to postpone the Awards for a few more weeks, the time doesn't feel right at the moment**
**UPDATE 23/03/20 - We have postponed the Awards by one week and plan to launch on 30th March. **
Life as we know it has changed (temporarily!) and many local business are facing uncertainty. Now more than ever they need our support and love so that they can come back fighting again in the coming months. With this in mind we have decided to forge ahead with the Awards this year in the hope that it can spread a little joy and happiness...
Help us to celebrate all the brilliant family-friendly places to go and things to do in our local area by nominating and voting for your favourites in any or all of our 13 categories.
You can nominate any business you like for any relevant category, but it should be within reasonable distance of Altrincham & Sale and be one that welcomes families with open arms!
Nominations open on Monday 30th March and close on Sunday 26th April. Click here (LINK TO FOLLOW ON 30TH MARCH) to submit your nomination under the following categories:
Please tell us which person/ organisation/ business would you like to nominate in the following category:
- Best Indoor Play Venue
- Best Family Visitor Attraction
- Best Party Place/ Venue
- Best Party Entertainer
- Best Pre/ Post Natal Class or Service
- Best Under 5s Class
- Best School-Age Club or Class
- Best Holiday Club
- Best Family Restaurant/ Café
- Best Family Retailer/ Shop
- Best Family Support Provider (new category to cover local businesses that provide amazing support services for families - i.e. Breastfeeding advice, family counselling, antenatal advice etc.)
- Best Family Lifestyle Services (new category to cover local businesses that provide amazing everyday services for families - i.e. Professional Services, Health & Beauty, Tutors, Dentists, Travel Agents etc.)
- Best Family Event 2019
So don’t delay, let’s celebrate some of the wonderful places we have on our doorstep by nominating your favourites today.
Nominations: Nominations will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 26th April 2020 and will be counted and verified. The 3 businesses with the most nominations in each category will become our finalists and will be invited to a special event in Sale on 14th May where the winners will be revealed.(It is unlikely now that we will continue to hold the event but we are looking at a Plan B!)
Finalists: will be notified by phone or email by 28th April.
Winners: The business with the most nominations in each category will be crowned the winner. Winners’ names will be published in a future issue of Raring2go! Altrincham & Sale.
Please note that the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.