Day Out With Thomas: Caledonian Railway
- What is included with your Train Ticket.
- One return journey on the Thomas train.
- Brake Van Rides behind a steam locomotive.
- Miniature Railway Rides.
- Fairground Rides.
- Bouncy Castle.
- Thomas DVD show (also at Bridge of Dun Station in the Buffet Coach).
- Imagination Station - colouring, crafts, toys.
- Day Out With Thomas Certificate to every child.
- Have your photograph taken with the Fat Controller at his car or with Terrence.
- Face Painter at the Imagination Station.
- Thomas re-enactments.
- Childrens' Entertainer. Based at Brechin but will also travel on some trains.
- Children's play area at Bridge of Dun.
See Thomas on the Caledonian Railway on the above dates, tickets on sale, click on the link below.
Remember your train ticket covers all the attractions, for more details see box below. Brechin Station is the main venue for the attractions and your day should be planned with the greater part of your stay at this station. Limited on site parking at this station but arrangements made for additional parking nearby..
At Brechin Station there is a shop with lots of Thomas goodies, a picnic area and a Buffet serving hot and cold food, also tea, coffee, soft drinks, also BBQ. Station opens at 9:30am and closes at 4:30pm. Shop & Buffet open at 10:15am. Entry to Brechin Station is by train ticket only.
Bridge of Dun station has picnic tables and our buffet coach, The Buffer Stop Buffet. Soft drinks/water and crisps available from the coach at extra cost. Classic bus service, more details below. Bridge of Dun is open from 10:00am until 3:30pm. Free car parking on site.
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.