25minutes cooking time
- 100g Butter (unsalted) (softened )
- 2 Egg(s) (free range) (medium )
- 175g Unrefined golden caster sugar
- 225g Self-raising white flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Milk (whole)
- 2 Banana(s) (very ripe, Mashed )
- 100g Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C, gas mark 4) and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the paper cases and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and the muffins are golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.
These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. Taking only 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake, this is a simple pleasure and great for sharing.
This recipe is courtesy of BakingMad.com-https://www.bakingmad.com