Beef or Pork Ribs
360minutes cooking time
- 600g Beef or Pork Ribs
- Rib Rub
- 200g Sea Salt
- 70g Dark Sugar
- 25g Mustard Powder
- 25g Smoked Paprika
- 15g Cayenne Pepper
- Mix the rub ingredients together. These measurements will give you a lot more rub than you need, but you can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to six months.
- Cover ribs in rub and let them cure for three hours minimum â but overnight is best!
- Remove excess rub and heat oven to 120°C.
- Slow cook the ribs for six hours or until the meat falls from the bone. You can do this in your slow cooker on low for same amount of time. Turn the oven up to 180°C or heat the BBQ.
- Coat the ribs in BBQ sauce then cook or BBQ until bubbling and golden. Enjoy with salads, new potatoes or pull the meat from the bone and pile it into a brioche bun.
Chicken and Pea Risotto
This is a really simple, but tasty meal.
Chicken, Sausage & Bacon Kebabs BBQ Recipe
Do your kids love to cook? They'll love helping with this
My girls love garlic bread; it is so easy and cheap to make!
Ham baked in Ginger Ale
This is a delicious meal for any Sunday lunch (make sure your ham is big enough for leftovers the next day!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!