Beef or Pork Ribs
360minutes cooking time
- 600g Beef or Pork Ribs
- Rib Rub
- 200g Sea Salt
- 70g Dark Sugar
- 25g Mustard Powder
- 25g Smoked Paprika
- 15g Cayenne Pepper
- Mix the rub ingredients together. These measurements will give you a lot more rub than you need, but you can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to six months.
- Cover ribs in rub and let them cure for three hours minimum â but overnight is best!
- Remove excess rub and heat oven to 120°C.
- Slow cook the ribs for six hours or until the meat falls from the bone. You can do this in your slow cooker on low for same amount of time. Turn the oven up to 180°C or heat the BBQ.
- Coat the ribs in BBQ sauce then cook or BBQ until bubbling and golden. Enjoy with salads, new potatoes or pull the meat from the bone and pile it into a brioche bun.
Italian Cheeses Ravioli with a Butter, Almond, Sage and Honey Granish
Why not try Giovanni Rana’s recipe for this traditional Italian summer favourite, Italian Cheeses Ravioli with a butter and almond garnish, as created by Mr Giovanni Rana and Antonella Rana in this short film.
Chip shop cod fillets
Served with homemade curry sauce, chips & minted mushy peas.
Chicken and Pea Risotto
This is a really simple, but tasty meal.
So many fillings to choose from with this delicious folded pizza!
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!