Beef or Pork Ribs
360minutes cooking time
- 600g Beef or Pork Ribs
- Rib Rub
- 200g Sea Salt
- 70g Dark Sugar
- 25g Mustard Powder
- 25g Smoked Paprika
- 15g Cayenne Pepper
- Mix the rub ingredients together. These measurements will give you a lot more rub than you need, but you can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to six months.
- Cover ribs in rub and let them cure for three hours minimum â but overnight is best!
- Remove excess rub and heat oven to 120°C.
- Slow cook the ribs for six hours or until the meat falls from the bone. You can do this in your slow cooker on low for same amount of time. Turn the oven up to 180°C or heat the BBQ.
- Coat the ribs in BBQ sauce then cook or BBQ until bubbling and golden. Enjoy with salads, new potatoes or pull the meat from the bone and pile it into a brioche bun.
Tangy Chicken and Mango Fajitas
Why not join the fajita craze with taste developer Andrea Lembke, who’s serving up her favourite dish with a twist this summer with her favourite recipe for Tangy Chicken and Mango fajitas
Mexican Chicken and Mixed Pepper Fajitas
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Chilli Carne Chicken
Easy Chili Carne Chicken:
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!